ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Ant task to gpg sign artefacts
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:56:41 GMT
Hi,

I have created in jakarta-sandbox, subproject openpgp an ant task to GPG sign artefacts. The
openpgp library itself has been created by Brett Porter & Stefan Bodewig.

There is no release of openpgp, but you can see the documentation online.

I will probably have to go the extra step of creating the corresponding MOJO before I can
talk of releasing this (will be on commons-dev anyway).

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/openpgp/signer.html

To build it, you first need to check out the whole sandbox

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/trunks-sandbox/

afterwards you can cd into the openpgp directory. Typing mvn package will generate the jar
file.

Regards,

Antoine