ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r463002 - /ant/antlibs/antunit/trunk/src/main/org/apache/ant/antunit/AntUnit.java
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 22:21:33 GMT
--- mbenson@apache.org wrote:

> Author: mbenson
> Date: Wed Oct 11 15:17:47 2006
> New Revision: 463002

> Log:
> Fix failure by making each test execute in its own
> Project just like we said.

To clarify, this is not addressing whatever's breaking
the tests when forked.  I'm guessing that's in core.
The failure mentioned above is the one I purposely
introduced by committing the test before its fix to
illustrate the problem.  Unfortunately I never saw
that commit notification come in before the one for
the fix itself came through.  Thread "[antunit] test
failures" is still alive either way.

-Matt