ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Reilly" <peter.kitt.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project test-ant (in module ant) failed
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 11:05:38 GMT
On 9/28/06, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Sep 2006, Peter Reilly <peter.kitt.reilly@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 3 are to do with resource finding - I may need to roll back the
> > change I made to antclassloader in isolating resources .. - will
> > check.
>
> unless your changes to antclassloader have broken build.sysclasspath
> they cannot be related to any Gump failure since everything in Gump is
> either part of the system classloader or not available at all.
>
> I think the problem here is that the resources are part of the test's
> source directory and that has changed - and nobody pointed Gump to the
> new location.  Will do now.

There was two problems, one with too many resouces found and the second
with a resoure not found.
The resource not found happened to me with a <java> task not working
unless fork="yes" due to not been able to find an xml parser (jdk6). The
isolation
code I put in was *too* isolating!, I have pulled that code, will look for
a fix.

> 1 is to do with a matches test failing, this is most likely due
> > to using a different regex engine. - will change the
> > test to work with all three engines...
>
> All three are available when running in Gump.  IIRC Ant will pick the
> JRE one in that case.

Yep, the test was incorrect, fixed now.

Peter

Stefan