ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Reilly" <peter.kitt.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: classloader for 1.7
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:24:30 GMT
On 9/12/06, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
> I would add another question : does this appendcomponentpath task allow to
> add stuff to the classpath where we are normally hit by the delegating
> classloader problem ? Such as JDBC/JNDI drivers for instance.

For JDBC,  it will not help as the SLQ task is not an optional task and
thus will not be loaded by the extension/component classloader.
I do not know about JNDI drivers.

For SQLTask, the <classpath> element seems to work for me (i.e. load
in drivers) {at least the one time I have used it!).

Peter

Regards,