ant-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Kevin Jackson" <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OT - Maven woes
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 06:46:22 GMT
> Did you run a clean after the change to make sure the bogus filtered
> resources got copied again properly?

not sure what you mean by bogus, but I did this:

mvn clean package

>
> Sorry, but I'm not sure I can help much more as that's inside the
> custom test cases.
>

The thing is that the problem disappears completely when the filters
are removed - the JUnit tests all pass when I remove the filters.  So
my guess is that something is happening in maven when the filters run
which affects the interaction with the 'surefire' plugin in some way

Just FYI, we are using commons IOUtils in the tests.

I'll try to track down the exact cause.  If you're sure that the pom
is right (based on the cookbook example), then the problem must be in
the structure of the application, or something else that only affects
the build when filtering is true

Thanks so far
Kev

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@ant.apache.org


Mime
View raw message