ant-dev mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: [VOTE] New Release Candidate for .NET Antlib 1.0 Beta 1
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 13:11:52 GMT
apache-ant-dotnet-0.1-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip
-  /LICENSE:190:     *   Copyright [yyyy] [name of copyright owner]
   No year, no copyright owner?
   (same inside the jar)
- version=0.1 ?
   that value is defined in common/build.xml but should be overwritten in a build.properties
- JAR!/manifest.mf:
   should we include version information (about the antlib) in the manifest file?

Cant do a functional test, because of no-.NET.knowledge :-)
But besides that +1 from me.

Jan