ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Solofnenko" <trel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: suggestion : Ant 1.8 full dist to include a 'scripting lang'
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 22:01:39 GMT
There is also another possibility (the one that I am using) - write scripts
that generate ANT scripts and run them.  It is slower, but it is more
lightweight in a sense that it is completely separate from ANT, so it does
not depend on ANT code. That script could be in any language, but a language
with helpful syntactic sugar would be preferred.

- Alexey.