ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Roles [WAS:Re: Restricted types: Re: Location in non-Task tasks]
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:11:18 GMT
Hi,

I did not see the changes. But in principle I agree with Dominique
that a roledef should have 3 attributes :
name, role, classname
or can we make the role attribute optional by finding out by
introspection whether a class is a condition, or a selector, or a ...
In any case we should have the field role in the table storing the
roles in memory. It is also possible that one class be both a
condition and a selector for instance.
In this case, the class could be bound to different names as a
function of its role.

Regards,
Antoine