ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r448636 - in /ant/core/trunk: build.xml src/tests/ src/tests/antunit/ src/tests/junit/
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 04:31:14 GMT
On Thu, 21 Sep 2006, Matt Benson <> wrote:

> To enable this, add a cut of the antunit jar to
> $ANT_HOME/lib

I've committed 1.0beta1 to lib/optional, we could use an explicit
<taskdef> to load ot from there and leave $ANT_HOME/lib alone.

> and--for now--copy the junitreport xsls to src/tests/antunit .

Committed the 1.0 Beta 1 version.

I've also added a dependency on AntUnit to test-ant in Gump so we
should be running the AntUnit tests in Gump now as well.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message