ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Status of AntUnit
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2006 20:11:56 GMT
Hi,

with the exception of my other mail (Location in non-Tasks) all
changes I intended to put in before we release AntUnit 1.0 are done.
I even managed to modify JUnitReport's stylesheets to create useful
reports for AntUnit tests.

The results can be see at <http://people.apache.org/~bodewig/antunit/>
this is from running the report target in
ANTUNIT-TRUNK/src/etc/testcases/antunit.xml

I changed some words (Package -> Directory, Testcase -> Project),
dropped the links for property lists, adapted to the slightly
different XML output and stripped the stack trace from failures - in
most cases the Java stack trace of a failing <assertTrue> is
completely useless IMHO.

Stefan