ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: What should an Antlib distribution look like?
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 17:16:30 GMT
On Fri, 01 Sep 2006, Steve Loughran <> wrote:

> -do the jars themselves have a version tag at the end?

> -are we thinking of publishing to the maven repository?

The ReleaseInstructions file says

|       [TODO need to decide on repository structure]

I'm not familiar enough with Maven repository to know how the jars
should be named and what the directory structure should look like.

To answer the question, yes, we are thinking about it and even have
(commented out) infrastructure in place in build.xml but I need input.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message