ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project dotnet-antlib-test (in module ant-antlibs) failed
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 17:20:03 GMT
On Fri, 1 Sep 2006, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:

> what are the errors that are found in the gump run for dotnet ? is
> it a bug in WsdlToDotnet or a bug in the test ?

The test passes on both Microsoft frameworks I have installed (1.1 and
2.0), right now my Linux box doesn't have a working Mono
installation.  It is on the Antlib's TODO list.

Another entry there is that the ildasm test fails on MS.NET 2.0.

> also, why does gump put
> /usr/local/gump/public/workspace/ant-antlibs/
> dotnet/build/ant-dotnet-01092006.jar on the classpath ?

Because this is what is generated by the "dotnet" Gump project, Gump
overrides artefact.version to get unique filenames.

Stefan