ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release AntUnit 1.0 Beta 1
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 03:59:23 GMT
On Tue, 19 Sep 2006, Matt Benson <gudnabrsam@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm definitely in favor of a release but I wonder if the jar should
> contain the xsls for convenience. Since <junitreport> already
> delegates to <xslt>, and already knows how to use the classpath to
> look for the stylesheet,

I thought of that myself but

(1) <junitreport> doesn't support resources yet

(2) I focussed on releasing AntUnit ASAP

I'd suggest we defer that to AntUnit 1.0beta2 which would depend on an
even newer version of Ant 1.7.0 that supports resources in
<junitreport>.

> it doesn't seem like it would take much to make <junitreport> look
> in the antunit jar for its stylesheets.

We wouldn't need too much magic, we could add an <antunitreport>
presetdef that explicitly pointed to the stylesheets contained inside
of the AntUnit jar.

Stefan