ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] New Release Candidate for .NET Antlib 1.0 Beta 1
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 19:35:49 GMT
I've put up new builds of source and binary distributions for the .NEt
Antlib.  This time I even went the extra mile of typing my passphrase
six times, which means the files are PGP signed 8-)

<http://people.apache.org/~bodewig/dotnet-rc/distribution/>

I think I've addressed all (well, most) of Jan's comments made on the
"What should an Antlib distribution contain" thread, which means the
source distribution now actually builds ;-)

As with last time, I haven't updated the version number yet, but I do
have (uncommitted) tags that correspond to the exact code.

Please give those archives a try and if you feel comfortable with
distributing the contents (with adapted version numbers) as Ant 1.0
Beta 1 then cast your +1

Stefan