ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release plan for AntUnit 1.0
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 04:10:33 GMT
Hi all,

I propose the following plan to release AntUnit 1.0.  I also propose
to be the release manager myself.

* release AntUnit 1.0Beta1 next week after ant 1.7.0beta2 is out.

* the beta release uses the current code, maybe some adaptions need to be
  made to the documentation.

* start using the beta on Ant's own code base.

* start building the example's from "the Ant book" in Gump - actually
  this could happen earlier if anybody finds time to commit working
  Gump descriptors

* we'll probably identify areas where AntUnit is lacking while using
  it on core, so I expect a new beta build in a few weeks time.

* release 1.0 once we feel it is good to go.  This may be a few weeks
  after the second beta or we may need a third beta, we'll see.

Stefan