ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What should an Antlib distribution look like?
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 17:25:46 GMT
On Fri, 1 Sep 2006, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:

> only remark : I can not read the titles in the documentation of the
> tasks which come from ant such as csc.  especially the nested
> element titles. I see grey rectangles.

They have been autogenerated ages ago and use (ugly, sorry Steve)
tables for layout.  The stylesheet I copied from the Ant core tasks
sets a gray background for <td>s and the result is what you see.

I'll manually modify the docs to match the other task docs.  Making
the docs look better is part of the TODO list.

Stefan