ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] New Release Candidate for .NET Antlib 1.0 Beta 1
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 05:16:42 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> I've put up new builds of source and binary distributions for the .NEt
> Antlib.  This time I even went the extra mile of typing my passphrase
> six times, which means the files are PGP signed 8-)

I understand the allusion above. I had written about creating an ant
task based on openpgp to generate the
signature files. Now that the commons-dev and maven guys have helped me
building openpgp, I might be able
to write the ant task to sign a binary. I will make a bug report and
hopefully someone will commit it.

This might not happen immediately, because I will travel back to Europe
on Thursday and stay with my family 10 days.

Regards,

Antoine