ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject test leftovers in source tree
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2006 17:30:46 GMT
Hi,

I have seen that some tests leave some leftovers in the source tree.

?      src\etc\testcases\taskdefs\spawn789521089log
?      src\etc\testcases\taskdefs\javadoc\javadoc
?
src\etc\testcases\taskdefs\optional\junitvmwatcher1674871168.properties
?
src\etc\testcases\taskdefs\optional\junitvmwatcher1344209303.properties
?
src\etc\testcases\taskdefs\optional\junitvmwatcher544649852.properties
?
src\etc\testcases\taskdefs\optional\junitvmwatcher1821106360.properties
?      src\etc\testcases\types\resources\work.jar

Unfortunately, this was packaged in the source distribution of ant
1.7.0Beta2. I do not think it is a big problem for the beta, but we should :

- change the unit tests which do not clean behind themselves,

- may be do something in the "distribution" target to remove everything
under "src" which svn status displays with a question mark.

I have added a note to run svn status manually before starting the build
for the release in ReleaseInstructions too.

Regards,

Antoine