ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant log statements being created even when not used
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:37:52 GMT
> I don't know if there's a useful answer to be found.

Note unless we add a new interface (LogListener2) which adds the
ability to query the current level of any listener.  We could then
extract the min. level when all current listener support this new
listener, and if any listener does not implement it, default to the
old behavior of logging all messages (and returning DEBUG as the log
level)

To account for long lived listener, we would also need a method on
project to reset the cache of the current level, which would be
initialized any time a new listener is added. --DD