ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roles [WAS:Re: Restricted types: Re: Location in non-Task tasks]
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:28:51 GMT
> I did not see the changes. But in principle I agree with Dominique
> that a roledef should have 3 attributes :
> name, role, classname

Just to clarify, I like the way Peter implemented it (binding a class
to a name, without specifying what "role"s this class should play).
But the term "role" also implies to me a (name, role, classname)
tupple, which is why I'd prefer not using <roledef>, that's all.

Last night I thought that <componentdef>, although longuish, might be
a better term than <elementdef> or <tagdef>. --DD