ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: AW: Hi I need some help
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 08:46:02 GMT
Hello Michael,

due to problems with the URLResource class maybe your junitreports were not generated. Update
your source code from the subversion repository by running svn update and rebuild ant.

I advise you run the tests this way :

1) rebuild ant

just type "ant" on the command line; or remove the bootstrap directory and use build.sh or
build.bat to rebuild ant if you want a 100% clean build.

2) run the tests

assuming you are under Windows,

set ANT_HOME=dist
:: or the equivalent for your operating system and shell language
ant -D"tests.haltonfailure=false" test

what you want is to run the tests with the version of ant that you have just built. This is
what you achieve by this setting.

I wonder whether this is documented. Uhhmm, maybe a todo.

Antoine

-------- Original-Nachricht --------