ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r448636 - in /ant/core/trunk: build.xml src/tests/ src/tests/antunit/ src/tests/junit/
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 21:31:40 GMT
--- mbenson@apache.org wrote:

> Author: mbenson
> Date: Thu Sep 21 12:10:48 2006
> New Revision: 448636

> Log:
> Restructuring to allow junit and antunit tests both.

To enable this, add a cut of the antunit jar to
$ANT_HOME/lib and--for now--copy the junitreport xsls
to src/tests/antunit .  After the AntUnit beta is
released we can get it ready to run the test reports
from stylesheets embedded in the jar.

Some target names have changed, e.g.
run-single-test-only is now junit-single-test-only.
The main "test" target I left in place; it runs both
junit and antunit tests and reports.  Similarly, you
can specify junit.testcase or antunit.testcase to run
a single test; indeed, you can specify both and get
one of each.  OR, you can use the accustomed
"testcase" and the build will look for a file in
src/tests/antunit OR a class in build/testcases and
decide whether you're trying to run an antunit or a
junit testcase.  I should probably add a failure if
that determination can't be made.

-Matt