ant-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Eberbach <andrew_e...@yahoo.com>
Subject inline XSLT (and XML in general)
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 18:59:36 GMT
Hi,

First off I think I'm not the first, but I have to say it: ant is an amazing program. I've
been able to do a huge amount with it and it has been very useful.

Second, I'd like to suggest an improvement to the xslt task, but I'd like to get opininos
on it before I put in the time and try to implement it.

I did a quick search on the archive and didn't find anything about this, but how would people
feel about having inline XSLT in the ant file under the xslt task? I mean it's all XML anyway
right? That way users wouldn't have to have another xslt file lying around that has to be
copied around with the build script.

Thanks,
Andrew