ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] New Release Candidate for .NET Antlib 1.0 Beta 1
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2006 16:46:22 GMT
Bonjour Stefan,
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 21:23:06 +0200
Von: Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org>
An: dev@ant.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [VOTE] New Release Candidate for .NET Antlib 1.0 Beta 1

> Don't know, I've never found any use for that myself, but we do it for
> Ant's core.  Could do it for the final release.

In the project where I am working, we are using a lot of third party libraries, and we plan
to use manifest informations such as Implementation-Vendor, Implementation-Title and Implementation-Version
to generate automatically a report about which third party libs we use.

Without these informations, you would have to do a lot of research to answer the question
: where does foo.jar come from ?

Regards,

Antoine