ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Plan for .NET Antlib
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 07:13:48 GMT
I'm following this closely as I'd like to release the vss antlib sooner
rather than later and I'll be using this .net release as a guide...

> (1) Release 1.0 beta 1 ASAP.
>     Since we haven't released any Antlib before and don't have any
>     distribution template for them, I'm going to propose what a
>     release should look like in a separate post/vote.

> (2) Address the issues in
>     <>

+1 (I'm willing to help on 'antunitizing' tests too)

> (3) Unless anything major comes up, release 1.0 final about two weeks
>     after the beta release.

Sounds good

> I fully expect the beta to not get tested thoroughly and prefer to
> have a final release to give it more people who actually give it a
> try - and follow up with a 1.0.1 release shortly thereafter.

I doubt many on this list use .net daily so pushing out to a wider
audience will probably be the only way to get significant amounts of

All sounds good - good luck

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message