ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <>
Subject RE: Resource.getURL() - example
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:25:28 GMT

Can an infinite random stream of a seeded random number generators can be
expressed more simply as "the state of something in Ant"?.  While there are
several answers that I could provide relative to state and URL encoding - I
would be guessing as to what you are actually saying/asking because the
above description is not easy to interpret in terms of a concrete question
or assumption. Could you restate the problem, the scope your assuming, and
the issues your concerned about?

Cheers, Steve.

Stephen McConnell

To unsubscribe, e-mail: