ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Building Ant 1.7beta
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 02:06:43 GMT
Hello Jesse,

when someone is developing ant inside an IDE, I believe that the
IDE's default functionality is good enough to work, because ant is
for the most part a java library.

you can modify ant classes in the IDE, then run the corresponding
JUnit tests, and you do not need all the bootstrap scripts etc to do
that.

Regards,

Antoine