ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [site] Separate svn directoy for WebSite?
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 04:18:57 GMT
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:

> did you populate this site module using "svn copy" ?

If you are talking about the site directory in svn, this really just
holds a build.xml, a lib directory populated by hand, an empty
directory and two svn:externals.  I haven't finished work on it (but
do have a plan 8-).  It is not being used by the website, yet.

> could you add to the site module (or I could do it myself) the
> manual of Ant 1.7.0Beta1 ?

Easily.  What would you want its directory name to be?  Just add a
line to "generated"'s svn:externals property.

Stefan