ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem in extending org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java class
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 04:33:35 GMT
On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, Ben <ajoo.email@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nah. commandline will never get me the hierarchy that I
> want. java.exe only accepts a flat set of urls.

I know.  That's why I assumed you only needed to modify the non-forked
case.

> What I'm doing is to have a proxy class: MainProxy.

So still you only need to modify the command line.  Add two system
properties, remove the classpath setting and throw in MainProxy as the
class to execute.

So technically modifying the java task to allow your subclass to
control the CommandlineJava instance that's being used (in the same
way the JUnit task does) should work.  Correct?

Stefan