ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Release Plan .NET Antlib
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 04:11:07 GMT
Hi all,

I propose the following plan, please comment.

* copy all classes from Ant core's ..../taskdefs/optional/dotnet to
  the .NET Antlib, in particular put into .../ant/dotnet/compile

  I'm not 100% sure that "compile" is the right place for <ildasm> and
  <importtypelib>.

* Add deprecation warnings to the .NET tasks in Ant core.

* move the <wix> task into a new subdirectory WiX - I'm working on
  additional WiX support but it isn't finished and won't be until we
  make a release.

* move the <nant> and <msbuild> tasks to a new subdirectory build.

* find anybody who'd beautify the docs - not strictly necessary for a
  beta release.

* release a first beta by the end of August (can't plan my next week
  in detail right now, sorry).

Stefan