ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Plan for .NET Antlib
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 04:21:41 GMT
Hi all,

this is a PMC vote, but input of people not on the PMC are certainly
highly welcome.

I propose the following plan to releas version 1.0 of the .NET Antlib
and also propose to be the release manager myself.

(1) Release 1.0 beta 1 ASAP.

    Since we haven't released any Antlib before and don't have any
    distribution template for them, I'm going to propose what a
    release should look like in a separate post/vote.

(2) Address the issues in

(3) Unless anything major comes up, release 1.0 final about two weeks
    after the beta release.

I fully expect the beta to not get tested thoroughly and prefer to
have a final release to give it more people who actually give it a
try - and follow up with a 1.0.1 release shortly thereafter.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message