ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ben <ajoo.em...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem in extending org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java class
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 02:34:28 GMT
Guys. The subclass of JUnitTask is done.

With this task (I call it junit2), one can simply specify a "lib"
directory and place all jar files under this directory and
sub-directories. (without listing all jar files explicitly)

What's more important, version conflict of the same product can be
resolved by placing the jar files of different version into
appropriate sub-directories.

This class works with Ant 1.6.5. I'd like to contribute it to Ant,
anybody give me some hint of how to do that?

Thanks!

Ben.