ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Ant 1.7.0Beta1 release
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 04:17:56 GMT
Hi,

the release is done. I sent emails to dev at ant, user at ant, and made
a freshmeat announcement.

The update of the ant.apache.org web site is not yet visible, but I did
a svn update just shortly so the change should become visible soon.

I found 2 errors in the tests, one in AntVersion (a number format
exception, hope it is not difficult to fix) and some errors in
testRedirector, may be due to running the tests under cygwin,
anyway looking like some strange whitespace oddity. I have reported both
in Bugzilla.

I hope to find time to test the new beta myself on the project where I
am working (eat your own dog food) and that a lot of users will do the
same ...

Regards,

Antoine