ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject [VOTE] Release of first beta of Ant 1.7.0
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2006 14:04:26 GMT
Hi,

Since the alpha release last month, there has been little feedback
concerning required changes/fixes.  I know that most people will have
trunk + minor revisions on their machines, and it's time for all of us
to consider which of your personal minor revisions are going to go into
a beta.

We also need to ensure that this beta works perfectly with the antlibs
which will be released in conjunction (svn, antunit, vss etc).

I propose to build a first beta on Sunday, August 27th

the tag in Subversion would be : ANT_170_B1
the version returned by ant -version would be : ant 1.7.0Beta1

As discussed in a previous vote, we will not create a branch in Subversion.

I will build the antlibs too (antunit, dotnet, svn). Let's discuss them
in a separate thread.

Do you agree with this

Yes [ ]
No [ ]