ant-dev mailing list archives

From "DHARNA, AJAY [AG/1000]" <ajay.dha...@monsanto.com>
Subject Bug# 36903
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:45:57 GMT
I wanted to know if anyone found a solution to this bug issue - I am using
Ant 1.6.1 and have the waitfor task:

<waitfor timeoutproperty="timedOut">
	<http url="someURL"/>
</waitfor>

This doesn't stop after the default max wait time of 3 minutes - if I was to
take the url and put it in a web browser, the URL does not get returned at
all - is there a work around for this?

Thank you

Ajay

prohibited.