ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Rainer Noack" <rai...@noacks.net>
Subject RE: classloader and delegating classloader problem
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 19:52:15 GMT
Should work, but these issues typically require manipulation of the System
Classloader (resp. User-Classloader).
In Ant, this is the Launcher's Classloader whereas oata.Main, oata.Project
and the rest are loaded via a  System Classloader's childloader. As
discussed in this list some years ago, it may produce curious results if a
class is added to a parent-loader after it is used/load by a childloader.
Handle with care!!!
One can use <classloaderreport/> to debug classloader related issues.

Cheers

Rainer