ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <>
Subject RE: classloader for 1.7
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:42:01 GMT

From: Peter Reilly []
Sent: Wednesday, 30 August 2006 2:20 AM
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: Re: classloader for 1.7

On 8/25/06, Stephen McConnell <> wrote:

Given that a solution that limits mutation to the system classloader
provides the potential solution for all requirements - I think it is the
safer next step (i.e. update the class in SCN to handle a URLClassLoader,
with formal documented extension semantics, with scope limited to the system

So a simple task to extend the project classpath - as described
by Conor.

I am attaching such a task.

Nothing attached ..
Could you email it to my personal address or maybe post a link?
Cheers, Steve.

It's use is as follows:

   <fileset dir="${user.home}/script-lang/beanshell" />