ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open AntUnit Issues
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 07:38:01 GMT

On 24 Jul 2006, at 12:02, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Jul 2006, Kev Jackson <foamdino@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> * RessourceCollection instead of FileSet
>>
>> I've just quickly hacked this in - tested by using the resulting
>> ant- antunit.jar in a another project.  Not sure if what I did was
>> the cleanest way as I'm still new to ResourceCollections etc.
>
> I'll look into it.

Cheers.

>>> Any other stuff?
>>
>> What about :
>> - a NOTICE file and stripping copyright out of individual files as
>> mentioned previously regards main ant code?
>
> Probably necessary.

I've added the boilerplate from the apache website[1]

>> - Maven POM?
>
> Not a priority for myself, but yes, if that is of any use, add one.  I
> don't think I know how to write one.

I've never written one myself before, but looking over the maven docs
[2], I think I've got everything required.

Kev
[1] http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html
[2] http://maven.apache.org/guides/getting-started/index.html
--
"That government is best which governs not at all" - Henry Thoreau