ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <>
Subject Re: Open AntUnit Issues
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 04:57:46 GMT
> When dealing with ResourceCollections you must keep in mind that the
> resources specified don't need to exist - unlike the resources
> obtained from a fileset.
> I've also added a check that no non-File resources have been specified
> and thrown in a few tests.

Sorry about that.

> IIUC it lists JUnit as a runtime dependency, this is not the case.
> JUnit and ant-testutil.jar are required during tests of AntUnit only,
> the antUnit task and the assertions are completely independent of
> JUnit.

Ok, I was reading about this just this morning, but I forgot that I'd
put it in the POM, I'll update that today

"In vain you tell me that Artificial Government is good, but that I
fall out with the Abuse. The Thing! The Thing itself is the Abuse!" -
Edmund Burke

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message