ant-dev mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: New source file header policy
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:30:26 GMT
http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html
Source File Headers for Code Developed at the ASF
"Each source file should include the following license header -- note that there
should be no copyright notice in the header: ..."

Means to me
- remove all the copyright headers from all files
	/*
	 * Copyright  2001-2006 The Apache Software Foundation
	 *
	 *  Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
- add a license header to each source file
	Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
      or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
      distributed with this work for additional information
- a new ./NOTICE file
- source files are
  src/main/**/*.*
  src/testcases/**/*.xml
  src/etc/**/*.*
  src/script/*.*
  src/resources/**/antlib.xml
  docs/manual/
  bootstrap.[sh|bat], build.*, check.xml, fetch.xml, contributors.xml ....
- what with
  src/testcases/**/*.*   not being an xml file? These are test data for the unit tests...
  xdocs/**/*.*           "source"? Its for generating the homepage...
  docs/

Jan