ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Open AntUnit Issues
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 04:41:41 GMT
On Mon, 24 Jul 2006, Kev Jackson <> wrote:
>>> I've just quickly hacked this in - tested by using the resulting
>>> ant- antunit.jar in a another project.  Not sure if what I did was
>>> the cleanest way as I'm still new to ResourceCollections etc.
>> I'll look into it.
> Cheers.

When dealing with ResourceCollections you must keep in mind that the
resources specified don't need to exist - unlike the resources
obtained from a fileset.

I've also added a check that no non-File resources have been specified
and thrown in a few tests.

>>> - Maven POM?
>> Not a priority for myself, but yes, if that is of any use, add one.
>> I don't think I know how to write one.
> I've never written one myself before, but looking over the maven
> docs [2], I think I've got everything required.

IIUC it lists JUnit as a runtime dependency, this is not the case.
JUnit and ant-testutil.jar are required during tests of AntUnit only,
the antUnit task and the assertions are completely independent of

Should be Ant 1.7, not 1.6.5 - it won't compile against Ant 1.6.5.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message