ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: New source file header policy
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:44:38 GMT
> - a new ./NOTICE file

Or edit the one we have

> - source files are
>   src/main/**/*.*
>   src/testcases/**/*.xml
>   src/etc/**/*.*
>   src/script/*.*
>   src/resources/**/antlib.xml
>   docs/manual/
>   bootstrap.[sh|bat], build.*, check.xml, fetch.xml,
> contributors.xml ....

agreed

> - what with
>   src/testcases/**/*.*   not being an xml file? These are test data
> for the unit tests...

I think they should still have the header as they are distributed as
part of the trunk

>   xdocs/**/*.*           "source"? Its for generating the homepage...

I think it mentions that website stuff is excluded from the requirements

>   docs/

Again the docs are distributed as both svn/trunk and as a real
release/download so these really should have the header

Kev

--
"That government is best which governs not at all" - Henry Thoreau