ant-dev mailing list archives

From "William Chu" <will...@gmail.com>
Subject bootclasspath and Javac.java
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 20:11:12 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to set the bootclasspath variable for ant. I want to pass
the value from the command line.

In Main.java there is method called processArgs which takes the
arguments from the command line and processes them.

I see that in apache-ant-1.6.5/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/Javac.java,
I can set the bootclasspath variable via the method
setBootclasspath().

Thus I some how need to pass the value of bootclasspath, initially
seen in processArgs(), to Javac.setBootclasspath().

Where is the Javac object instantiated in ANT? So that, once the
object is created, I can set the bootclasspath variable.

Thank you for the help!
Will