ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open AntUnit Issues
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 04:20:20 GMT
> * RessourceCollection instead of FileSet

I've just quickly hacked this in - tested by using the resulting ant-
antunit.jar in a another project.  Not sure if what I did was the
cleanest way as I'm still new to ResourceCollections etc.

> * XML format listener
>
> * ... which certainly requires a way to have listener write somewhere
>   other than ant's loggign system.
>
> * nested <propertyset> which would probably already be there if my
>   I didn't have to leave that early from the hackathon.
>
> Nothing of this is hard to do or would take too much effort.
>
> More assertions might be fine as well.
>
> Any other stuff?

What about :
- a NOTICE file and stripping copyright out of individual files as
mentioned previously regards main ant code?
- Maven POM?

Kev
--
"It is through disobedience that progress has been made, through
disobedience and through rebellion" - Oscar Wilde