ant-dev mailing list archives

From Martijn Kruithof ...@kruithof.xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: svn commit: r420102 - in /ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit: JUnitTask.java JUnitTaskMirrorImpl.java
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2006 19:48:23 GMT
I found it,
I changed the name of the command line property to pass on the file
name, but forgot to update the substring offset. I am testing on windows
currently and the resulting two off error has no consequences on windows
(if the current directory is at the same drive at least)

Fixed it in such way that the error is less likely to be made again.
Inline constants are evil.