ant-dev mailing list archives

From Martijn Kruithof ...@kruithof.xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: svn commit: r420102 - in /ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit: JUnitTask.java JUnitTaskMirrorImpl.java
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2006 18:19:13 GMT
Well the further commit was committed yesterday, so it should be
included in the gump run of today, I'll try to sort out what happened.
The existing method already used the file to detect vm crashes, just
using the same file in another way.

The "funny" part is that the directory to which the test tries to write
seems to be different from the directory from which the file is read back.

The propsfile uses the getAbsolutePath method, now using that one as
well on the crashfile.

Martijn