ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <>
Subject ApacheCon Asia slides preview
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 05:09:01 GMT
Hi all,

Here's a draft[1] of the slides I've prepared for the asian
apachecon.  If any of you have the time to review them and offer
feedback I'd be very grateful.  Bear in mind that I only have until
the end of this week to make any adjustments (so anything significant
will probably have to be ignored, I'm sorry).

Just FYI, I'm using S5[2] to produce the slides (down with
PowerPoint!) - it's an excellent tool and highly recommended.

"All governments are in equal measure good and evil.  The best ideal
is anarchy." - Leo Tolstoy

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message