ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: source by refid in javac
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:47:45 GMT
Right. But you should be able to pass in a patternset by if, which is
almost as good, no? I'm not sure why filesets are not handled as usual
in <javac>. It may have to be with the source paths. It could
automatically add all the filesets' dirs to the sourcepath for
example. I noticed this quirk before, but it never really bothered me
too much to do anything about it. --DD