ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: source by refid in javac
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:14:46 GMT
Isn't the nested <src> supposed to be a list of directories to use as
source paths, (and not a list of souce files to compile)?

Regarding **.java, I personally think the **/*.java syntax is clearer
and less prone to be confused with *.java visually.

And your exclude is only a hint to Ant, and Javac may overrule that
unless you also reset the sourcepath. Maybe not an issue in your case,
if it's code that doesn't compile on purpose ;-) --DD