ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Gorr" <vvg...@gmail.com>
Subject new bug for Ant 1.6.5?
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 07:46:12 GMT
 Hi Ant developers!

I'd like to announce I've probably caught new bug for the Ant 1.6.5:

*C:\tmp>ant -version
Apache Ant version 1.6.5 compiled on June 2 2005*
**
*Steps to reproduce are:*
*- extract the attached file;*
*- cd antbug;*
*- ant -f build_failure.xml <=== it doesn't work*
*- ant -f build.xml  <=== it works fine*
**
These two files have ony one difference, namely:

*$ diff build_failure.xml build.xml
5c5
< <ant dir="b" inheritall="false"/>
---
> <ant antfile="b/build.xml" inheritall="false"/>*

Unfortunately, I have no access for the ANT nightly build right now and as a
result I was not able to check if this bug has been already fixed.
Therefore I'd like to know if somebody of you is already aware about this
issue. Sorry for false alarm if this is such case.

Thanks,
 Vladimir Gorr.